- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
Monthly Archive for: ‘October, 2011’
What do children need from their parents during divorce? • They need both parents to stay involved in their lives. Please write your children letters, make phone calls, and ask your children lots of questions. When you don’t stay involved, children feel like they’re not important and that they don’t really matter to you. • Work hard to get along …
Cheap Divorce is possible through negotiations We took a call from a distraught client “I told my lawyer that my wife and I were pretty much in agreement about everything, that we didn’t want to fight and I didn’t see any reason to go to war over everything. We just needed a lawyer to draft the paperwork. But then I …