- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
A Cheap Divorce is possible! In litigation, one of you must legally sue the other in court to obtain a divorce. In doing so, you become adversaries. When a couple is heading toward divorce, this adversarial relationship often makes things even worse. Mediation is a process that attempts to remove your dispute from the adversarial arena of the courthouse. The …
Be prepared for mediation The following will probably be needed to draft your legal paperwork; bringing them to your first mediation session may save you time later: Real estate documents. If either of you owns a home or other real property, bring a document that gives a legal description of the property and any notes secured by it. If you …
Cheap Divorce is possible through negotiations We took a call from a distraught client “I told my lawyer that my wife and I were pretty much in agreement about everything, that we didn’t want to fight and I didn’t see any reason to go to war over everything. We just needed a lawyer to draft the paperwork. But then I …
I think the best way to describe what happens in mediation is with an example: Terri called my office to ask about mediation. A friend who had recently divorced told her how pleased she was with the result achieved when she and her husband had gone through mediation, so Terri thought it was worth considering. When she and Eli had …
What does a divorce Mediator do? Family conflict makes everyone involved feel some degree of anger, sadness, despair and frustration. Those involved in the conflict have two choices; one, they can argue and fight. Or two, they can discuss the dispute with one another in a business like manner showing mutual respect for one another. It is a mediator’s job …
How can you mediate custody divorce? If possible, it’s a good idea to discuss custody mediation with the other parent before either of you retains a divorce attorney. Many clients call us after they’ve spent a great deal of money hiring a divorce lawyer. Sometimes a client allows or even encourages a divorce attorney to take an aggressive stance because …
How to Get Started in Mediation If possible, it’s a good idea to discuss custody mediation with the other parent before either of you retains a divorce attorney. Many clients call us after they’ve spent a great deal of money hiring a divorce lawyer. Sometimes a client allows or even encourages a divorce attorney to take an aggressive stance because …