- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
Monthly Archive for: ‘June, 2012’
A Cheap Divorce is possible! In litigation, one of you must legally sue the other in court to obtain a divorce. In doing so, you become adversaries. When a couple is heading toward divorce, this adversarial relationship often makes things even worse. Mediation is a process that attempts to remove your dispute from the adversarial arena of the courthouse. The …
What Does a Child’s Attorney Do? Custody cases have an element not shared by other court cases…children. Unless a skilled children’s attorney is appointed in high conflict cases, the children’s issues and needs can be swept aside by a heated dispute. Everyone has their own opinion as to the appropriate role of an attorney for a child. I find that …