- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
Many children experience their parents’ divorce with relatively few problems, while others have a very difficult time. It’s normal for kids to feel a range of emotions. It is important to remember that for most children time, love, and reassurance from both parents should help them to recover. If your kids remain overwhelmed, however, you may need to seek professional …
Talking to children about divorce and money Many parents fear that exposing their child to real life problems will damage the child for life. These parent, therefore, trudge through tough times denying the realities of the situation in hopes their children will remain unaware of what is going on around them. However, keeping children in the dark can lead to …
How does Oregon divided property in a divorce? To understand how your state’s laws can affect your divorce settlement, it is important to know the difference between equitable distribution and community property laws. Oregon, like most states, follows equitable distribution laws. In these states, property acquired during the marriage belongs to the spouse who earned it. In case of divorce, …
I think the best way to describe what happens in mediation is with an example: Terri called my office to ask about mediation. A friend who had recently divorced told her how pleased she was with the result achieved when she and her husband had gone through mediation, so Terri thought it was worth considering. When she and Eli had …