- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
What is in the best interests of the child? I believe all children have the right to an adequate standard of living, health care, education and services. Children have the right to be raised in a home led by their “primary parent” as I feel the primary parent is in the best position to share empathy, emotional support and “life” …
There is No Substitute for an Experienced Custody Divorce Attorney It may seem like the least expensive and fastest alternative to hiring attorneys: go online or get some forms from a paralegal service and do your divorce yourself. So…is there a reason to spend money on a lawyer? Yes, there is! We have seen the dangers of do it yourself …
Child Support- Finding a Middle Ground Even though child support is based on specific State controlled calculations, we recognize that each child is different with their own individual needs. Your children have needs beyond the emotional healing from a divorce. Do not let money issues cloud your judgment and turn your divorce into a war. In the state of Oregon, …