- Cheap Divorce
- Divorce Law
- We Handle Both Simple and Complicated Divorce Cases
- Negotiating Divorce from a Position of Strength
- Divorce and Child Custody Rights
- Child Support – Finding a Middle Ground
- Fair Spousal Support-Alimony Awards
- How Does The Court Divide Property in a Divorce?
- Who Gets Retirement Money in Divorce?
- Modification of Child/Spousal Support, Child Custody Orders
- Immediate Divorce Help Available Now
- Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Advantages
- Mediation – Truly Cheap Divorce
- How to Get Started in Divorce Mediation
- Changing Custody & Spousal Support Through Mediation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Custody Rights
- Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
- What to Take With You to Divorce Mediation
- What Happens in Divorce Mediation?
- Parent Coordination
- Child’s Attorney
- Contact Us
Monthly Archive for: ‘May, 2011’
What does a divorce Mediator do? Family conflict makes everyone involved feel some degree of anger, sadness, despair and frustration. Those involved in the conflict have two choices; one, they can argue and fight. Or two, they can discuss the dispute with one another in a business like manner showing mutual respect for one another. It is a mediator’s job …
Attorney for Child protects the children Everyone has their own opinion as to the appropriate role of an attorney for a child. I find that cases in which I am appointed are already in big trouble when I come on board. Therefore, I believe my number one goal is to do more good than harm in the case. If the …
How can you mediate custody divorce? If possible, it’s a good idea to discuss custody mediation with the other parent before either of you retains a divorce attorney. Many clients call us after they’ve spent a great deal of money hiring a divorce lawyer. Sometimes a client allows or even encourages a divorce attorney to take an aggressive stance because …